Day Tours, Shore Excursions and transfers

In order to successfully book a day tour, shore excursion or transfer with us the client will be required to adhere to the following booking procedure:

  • He/she will be required to contact our customer service team by email at info@gratitalytour.com in order to discuss the service options.
  • The client will be sent a booking form to complete including his/her personal details and those of the desired services and sign.
  • Once your booking form has been received and thoroughly checked we will send he client the Booking Form signed by Great Italy Tour.
  • The client will pay in advance with Credit Card Transaction. American Express is not accepted.
Package vacations

In order to successfully book a package vacation with us you will be required to adhere to the following booking procedure:

  • He/she will be required to contact our customer service team by email at: info@greatitalytour.com in order to discuss the service options.
  • The client will be sent a booking form to complete including his/her personal details and those of the desired services and sign.
  • Once the booking form has been received and thoroughly checked we will send the client the Booking Form signed by Great Italy Tour.
  • The client will pay 40% in advance with Credit Card Transaction. American Express is not accepted. 50 Days before the tour, the client will pay the remaining 60% balance.